February 25 – March 1: Nomination Period - submit your nomination package here.
The GSC serves two main functions: advocating for the needs of graduate students and running events for graduate students. The former is facilitated by meeting regularly with the Dean of the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (SGPS) and participating in Ancillary Fee Committee meetings.
The executive positions that need to be filled are as follows:
- Vice-President Internal
- Vice-President External
- Vice-President Finance
- Vice-President Events
Commitment and Expectations:
- Elected positions can serve a maximum of one year, commencing May 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020.
- Each elected position can expect a time commitment of 3 to 12 hours per month.
Reasons to run:
- Strengthen skills in networking, management, finance and communication.
- Have a direct impact on the graduate student body.
- Earn co-curricular credit in recognition of your skills and effort.
- Nomination Period OPENS: Monday, February 25, 2019 at 9 a.m. CLOSES: Friday, March 1, 2019 at 3 p.m.
- March 1 : All-Candidates Meeting
- March 4 – 8: Campaign Period
- March 8: Expense Form Due
- March 11 –13: Voting Period
- March 15 : Official Results