The Graduate Student Council (GSC) was established in 2002 at Ontario Tech University with the mission to support and advocate for all graduate students needs and interests. The council promotes a positive and enjoyable experience through different events during the school year, that aim to help students develop personal and professional skills. The executive positions available are the following:
- Director of Graduate Studies: Student Union Board of Directors
- Vice-President of Internal
- Vice-President of External
- Vice-President of Finance
- Vice-President of Events
Let us know! E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org; introduce yourself and tell us why you think you would be ideal for the role.
Commitment and Expectations
- Elected positions can serve a maximum of one year, commencing May 1, 2019 to April 30, 2020.
- Each elected position can expect a time commitment of 3 to 12 hours per month.
- Strengthen skills in networking, management, finance and communication.
- Have a direct impact on the graduate student body.
- Earn co-curricular credit in recognition of your skills and effort.